Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015: Cats and Openness

My goals for right now:
Be open and honest
Do all things with love
Think about others and put them first
Show people that you love them and care about them.
Give and receive love freely. Love widely and naively.
Show everyone the respect and love that they deserve.
.........................................
College evening activities: everyone sits around on Tinder. Minus me.
Always a fabulous time.
Sarah: "Erin, we're socializing! Except, you know, not in real life."
......................................
 Everyone here is so lovely <3 I feel very lucky to have found and inclusive and loving community here. I feel so happy here. I can be open with everyone, which is suck a relief, and a really, really lovely feeling.
.................................
Cerys: 'When I was a kid, I thought that Peter in the live-action Peter Pan was so hot. And Wendy."
This was me watching Paper Towns, like, Nat AND Cara are attractive as ever, man. Cerys understands my pansexual problems.
......................................
Overheard in the cafeteria:
A guy, loudly screaming, for some unknown reason, "God DAMMIT, TDR!"
Same.
.....................
What it's like to live at AU: I walked into the lounge today, to microwave some water, and four separate people screamed "FEEL THE BERN" at me.
............................
Cerys is watching Pocahontas for a school project. She is grunting and making frequent sounds of disapproval. She is poised to drag these people.
......................
"I'm going to triple check it five times" -- an actual phrase that I just uttered.
Rachel found this particularly amusing.
...........................
Me: "Rebekah, what are you having?"
Rebekah: "A bacon cheeseburger. I'm a terrible Jew."
.........................
JC and Ben came today. Ahh, my heart feels so full <3 We had such a lovely day.
I feel a tiny bit empty when JC leaves, though. Urg. if only they could stay here forever.
...........................................
Current mood: Listening to She by Dodie Clark and crying.
Everything kind of sucks right now. I feel really dull and everything aches.
I'm being so overdramatic. But right now...doesn't feel too good.
......................................
The cat is dead.
The cat is so dead.
................................
Urg.
..............................
This song just came out, and I am feeling it right now. Ugh, Troye, how did you know.
It's....fairly applicable to me right now. Which is unfortunate.
(In other news, I am a huge drama queen).
.................................
M (from school) invited me over to have tea with her, and a group of other people, tomorrow. If she's not there, I'm just going to be like
................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment