Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

August 2015: I Do a Crappy Job of Blogging

Current Jam: Pextatonix Daft Punk mashup/remix 
I'm so obsessed with Pextatonix lately. I don't even know why. I mean, WHY NOT.
.....................................
Things that I should be doing:
So many
Things that I am doing:
Reading fanfiction
I'm so ashamed.
..............................
This is literally all I wrote this month. God Bless.
I started school! My roommates are phenomenal and queer and feminist and amazing.
School is fantastic. I can openly be myself here, and it is such a wonderful feeling. I am so, so very happy.
I miss JC a lot. And they miss me (!!), so, you know. That makes me feel happy.
Everyone here is cool and loving and open and friendly. I am so lucky to have them all in my life.
............................................
...That's it. I'm sad? Will add pictures:
At school! Whee~ 



First week of school! Lots of fun.


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you're having so much fun at school and that you can totally be yourself without feeling pressure to not. Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete