Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

July 2015: I Want to be Bold and Brave and Foolish

This is my jam right now, for some reason. I'm on a Mountain Goats kick right now (John Green has been sharing one Mountain Goats per every day recently, in anticipation of the Paper Towns premiere, and it's amazing. I love this song, but I wish it were about 10 minuets longer (I'm constantly having to switch windows so that I can play it again).
And the Chicago Cubs will beat every team in the league/
And the Tampa Bay Bucks will make it all the way to January/
And I will love you again/
I will love you/
Like I used to
................................
Went to see Me and Earl and the Dying Girl today, and it was golden.
....................
Adora was talking about something about which she's really excited, and she said "the future is now," so, she officially talks like I do. Which is great.
..................................
Adora was concerned that I would forget something today, so she told me, "Write it on your hand. You'll never remember unless you do."
...I mean, she's right about that.
....................
I gave Juno my Dad's old iPhone today (it's completely dead), and she held it in her hand for a while, and kept looking at it expectantly, as if somehow, someway, it was going to start working.
...................................
Today, I gave Adora a necklace that I bought in Japan. I was kind of concerned that she might lose it, and I really like it, so I said something like, "Okay, will you be careful to keep track of it when you take it off?" She responded, "I'm never taking this thing off!"
Oh, my goodness. Day made <3
...................
This is my current jam. Yay, representation!
Thanks, internet, ILY. 
................................
I had a dream today, and it was magical.
In it, Adora, Juno, and I went on some sort of adventure (one which I completely cannot recall now, of course). After the adventure, we went back to my house, and I took Juno up to the bunk beds, where we read together. She instantly fell asleep, at which point, Adora and I retreated to the downstairs, where we watched The Mindy Project with Mindy Kaling herself, somehow. It was a magical experience.
I told Adora about this, and she thinks it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment